Seems Microsoft is being too nice nowadays. Well, in terms of free cloud storage, I suppose. Just recently, the software giant is giving away 100GB of free cloud storage – all you need is your Dropbox account!
Here are the steps to get the free storage:
1. Log in to your Dropbox account.
2. Create a Microsoft account here.
3. Once you have created your Microsoft account, visit OneDrive.com.
4. Check your current storage capacity.
5. Go to this link, and download the file – click the Save to Dropbox button.
6. Once the download is complete, check your OneDrive storage.
7. Then you have now your OneDrive additional 100GB cloud storage for 1 year!
Note: Though without the 100GB free storage, user is entitled to get 15GB free cloud storage upon creation of Microsoft account.